M Y L O V E L E T T E R
Saturday, December 11, 2010, ϟ 0 shout(s)

for linda patmasari at delayota SHS and rizka aulia hakmi at teladan SHS

halo friend :)
are you with me ? :D
do you know both of you is like a nightmare in my life . provided you know , you are the worst friend I've ever know ! so like to disturb me , mocking me , with your innocent face . :p
I still remember about ours story , ours history , ours love story , ours tears , our debate , ours argument , and all of ours . but , just your worst smile is imagined in my memory . so damn .
I don't know why , I think so hard to find friends like you all . where , we can hang out every time we can do . we can study hard together to pass ours exam . we can cry together cause ours love story in rizka home . cry with rizka for linda at train . look linda smile when he was came . hihihi . and when rizka's in love ? hahaha . look so funny like a stupid girl .
hihihi

sory , description about you look so hurt .
:pp
cause , you know why ?
i must recognize , i miss both of you :'(
so sad to remember when time still spinning with you .
look our album in my facebook .
ride again our race .
look batagor stall in front of smadaba like roll my memory about you .

have lot of friend at new school cant make me just forget both of you .
more I'm away from you, the more I need you.
...................................................................................................................................
hey guys , our time are not just for old times isn't it ? :)
so , when we can talk about our future as ever ?
our new love story may be ? :D
our problem ?
and when we can fighting again ??
haha .
I promise can make both of you sre lose !
hahahahaha .
......................................................................................................................................

I waiting your replay :)

with love

P H E - ♥ C R I S P Y

Labels:


new past