the time
Saturday, February 18, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

we have different atmosphere.
we have different air for breathing.

we have ever be a same rhythm.
we have ever be a same music.
we have ever be a same season.
we have ever be a same taste.
we have ever be a same jokes.

but when the time is run so fast, he's leaving our memory, our laugh, our smile, our topic, our smile, .... 
make me so far with everyone that I meet in the past.
some times I hates the time.
he makes me feel so alone.
he makes me remember all memory that I can't reach again.
he makes me want to rolling my life.
he makes me wanna be a selfish. I JUST WANNA HAVING ALL MY TIME IN MY LIFE.

time.
we can use it.
but we can't have it.

time
we can waste it.
but we can't save it.

time.
can be a my life rescuer.
but his killing my sweet memory time.

Labels: ,


new past